Timeframe: 2 days (1 and 2.5 day options)
Participants: Up to 8
Traditional sales training is becoming obsolete in the digital age. Great sales results are now built on authentic relationships and problem identification. Having a winning conversation is the key.
SpeakEasy Sales Star is a must-have programme for progressive companies in B2B sales. Engaging, dynamic and full of useful tools to better your bottom line.
Designed for experienced sales teams involved in complex B2B sales, this programme enhances your team’s ability to engage in powerful win/win sales conversations. Transform your sales people from perceived predator to highly valued business partner and problem identifier. The traditional sales approach is increasingly irrelevant in the digital age. Our training takes a different tack. Participants learn the importance of solid business acumen, the value of authenticity, and the necessity of engaging in customer-centric sales conversations.
As with all our programmes, a thorough consultation process ensures the exact content is designed in alignment with your sales strategy and tailored to meet the participant’s unique learning needs. Video is used extensively for feedback and class sizes are small to maximise coaching opportunities.
By the end of this programme participants will:
- Have a pragmatic and flexible customer-centric sales process that flows from keen business acumen and problem identification/diagnosis into solution design and delivery.
- Have practised improvisation skills that enable flexible sales conversations.
- Have developed techniques to differentiate themselves from their competitors.
- Know how to use strategic questioning and analysis to reveal sales opportunities.
- Understand the power of authenticity and clarity in sales communication.
- Understand how to build powerful visual sales collateral around their pitches, meetings and presentations.
- Have a consistent process and common vocabulary to approach prospects and customers.
- Identify untapped leads and opportunities within current sales relationships.
- A comprehensive manual and workbook.
- 12-month follow-up email and phone support.
- Easy to use preparation tools and structuring templates.
- Ongoing training suggestions & tips via social media.
- Links to web-based sales and presentation resource.