Timeframe: 1 day (or coaching options)
Participants: Up to 8
High stakes. Team presenting. Competing egos. The pitch scenario is a business presentation on steroids. Mastering it can be tough. We’ve perfected a process that maximises your potential for success.
If you’ve got a big presentation or pitch to do, you need to get Russell in. Regardless how good you think you are Mr Fancypants Advertising Guy, Russell will make you even better.
The art of pitching is essential to the success of many businesses. However, too often the process is rushed, participants have not effectively prepared and at the 11th hour (24th without sleep) you’re facing an outcome that is less than ideal. Add to that stakes are often incredibly high, with large amounts of time, money, and even jobs invested in a successful outcome. This is what makes the pitch scenario a business presentation on steroids.
This programme is designed to give teams the process and skills needed to consistently design and deliver winning pitches. Participants learn the benefit of structured and focused preparation, the value of a well rehearsed team, and the power of clear content that is grounded in the needs of the audience. The course numbers are small to allow for plenty of individual coaching and development. As with all our programmes, a thorough consultation process ensures the exact content is designed in alignment with your sales strategy and tailored to meet the participant’s unique learning needs. Video is used extensively for feedback. We are also available to coach your team through a preparation process should you have a large pitch looming.
By the end of this programme participants will:
- Have a pragmatic and flexible process to ensure their pitches are consistently audience centric, well prepared, and persuasive.
- Understand how to build powerful visual sales collateral around their pitches, meetings and presentations.
- Have increased confidence and authenticity when participating in pitches.
- Be able to use elements of story to further engage their audience and make the message memorable.
- Understand how to effectively present in a team scenario.
- Understand how to effectively use their voice to add clarity and meaning to their message.
- Have utilised and practised methods to improve posture and gesture while communicating.
- A comprehensive manual and workbook.
- 12-month follow-up email and phone support.
- A written analysis and video of their presentation/communication technique.
- Easy to use preparation tools and structuring templates.
- Ongoing training suggestions & tips via social media.
- Links to web-based presentation resource.