Timeframe: Hourly coaching rate
Participants: Up to 4
Mastering the art of influence is an essential component of leadership. Understand what motivates others and enhance your interpersonal impact. Authentically influence your clients, colleagues and stakeholders.
Russell is superlative in what he does, bringing real insight and great impact in working with executives on their communication and presentation skills.
This coaching based programme is designed for experienced and time-pushed senior managers, leaders and executives who wish to develop and sharpen their approach when influencing clients, colleagues and stakeholders. During the sessions participants will learn techniques to enhance their executive presence, attune their interpersonal skills and embrace their authenticity. They are introduced to the science behind what motivates people to action and they will hone their ability to influence through SpeakEasy’s three Cs – confidence, clarity and connection.
As with all our programmes, a thorough consultation process ensures the exact content is designed in collaboration with your organisational learning strategy and tailored to meet the participant’s unique learning needs. Video is used extensively for feedback.
By the end of this programme participants will:
- Understand how to leverage and utilise the key influencing factors that motivate people to action.
- Have increased their ability to be confident and authentic during their business interactions.
- Have a pragmatic and flexible process to ensure encounters with clients, colleagues and stakeholders are engaging and outcome oriented.
- Have practised techniques to respond to difficult questioning.
- Be able to create powerful visual collateral that reinforces their message and enhances their ability to connect.
- Have practised techniques to enhance their communication using powerful language, metaphor and story.
- Understand how to use their voice and physicality to add clarity to their message and inspire confidence in their clients, colleagues and stakeholders.
- A comprehensive manual and workbook.
- 12-month follow-up email and phone support.
- A written analysis and video of their presentation/communication technique.
- Easy to use preparation tools and structuring templates.
- Ongoing training suggestions & tips via social media.
- Links to web-based presentation resource.